THE GALPIN USED CAR DIFFERENCE
EXCLUSIVELY OFFERS YOU
The Highest Standard In Used Car Buying.
For over 75 years, Galpin has provided car
shoppers with the highest quality of used
vehicles in the San Fernando Valley and LA
area. When choosing to purchase a used vehicle,
choose a Galpin Certified vehicle,
the highest standard in used car buying.
Trust Galpin for the right selection, the
right price, the right service, and the latest
innovations – the Power of Trust.
ALL GALPIN CERTIFIED VEHICLES INCLUDE:
MECHANICAL COMPONENTS COVERED:
Click on each icon to see what's covered
EV VEHICLE COMPONENTS ARE COVERED, TOO!
Click on each icon to see what's covered
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! ALL GALPIN CERTIFIED VEHICLES ALSO INCLUDE:
- Up to 150,000 miles
- Current model year +10
The following vehicle types are EXCLUDED from all coverage:
- Modified vehicles and exotic vehicles are not eligible for coverage, which include: Aston Martin, Audi R8, Bentley, BMW Alpina, Corvette Calloway, Daewoo, Ferrari, GM Models modified by SLP, Hennessey vehicles, Honda FCX, Lamborghini, Lexus LF-A, Lotus, Mercedes SLS AMG, Mercedes Black Series, Mustang Shelby Supersnake, Nissan GTR, Porsche GT Carrera 10 Cylinder, Porsche models with an “Evolution” package, Rolls Royce, ROUSH Mustang, Saleen Mustang, SLR McLaren.
- Excludes vehicles covered under a manufacturer certified pre-owned (CPO) program warranty
- Current and prior model year service loaners, unwinds, demonstrators, and executive vehicles
- Vans and trucks with GVWR greater than 14,000 pounds.
Vehicles used in the following manner are EXCLUDED from all coverage:
Vehicles used for commercial purposes, including but not limited to:
- Government vehicles, including but not limited to fire and police services, and other
- Emergency uses
- Pick-up and delivery service
- Company pool use or business travel when the vehicle is used by more than one driver
- Service or repair calls
- Route work
- Job site activities
- Farming or ranching
- Plowing snow for hire
- Towing or repair operations
- Taxi, livery, rental or limousine
- Vehicles with non-standard equipment installed specifically to facilitate commercial use
- Vehicles modified and/or used for competitive driving, racing, on- or off-road or principally for
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER GALPIN TOTAL CARE WARRANTY:
- Damage that occurred prior to the purchase of the contract or after the contract expires.
- Adjustments to correct squeaks, rattles, water leaks or wind noise.
- Non-factory installed radios and speakers.
- Light bulbs, lenses, and sealed beams.
- Upholstery, carpet, paint, ornamental moldings and interior trim.
- Convertible tops, glass, plastic, framing, cables or seals.
- Any part or component damaged by varnish, rust, corrosion, moisture or condensation.
- Damage caused by any external cause such as collision, theft, freezing, lightning, hail or flood.
Galpin Total Care Warranty contracts are not cancelable because they are provided to the customer at no charge. Extended VSC contracts are cancelable and should be initiated by the selling dealer via https://online.easycare.com.
The contract holder will need to provide the following documents:
- A signed request from the contract holder indicating they wish to cancel
- A federal odometer statement or notarized affidavit verifying mileage at the time of request if repossessed, a copy of the repossession papers
- If totaled, a copy of the insurance company’s verification of loss
- If lien has been paid, a copy of the discharge of lien from the lienholder
- If applicable, an unwind letter signed by dealer personnel
The above noted documents will need to be retained by the issuing dealer. Upon processing of the submitted cancellation request, the issuing dealer will receive the refund. The issuing dealer is to then reimburse the contract holder or lienholder (if lien has not been satisfied). For additional cancellation terms and conditions, which includes state-specific cancellation language, please refer to the service contract application.
For online assistance with processing a cancellation request, please contact EasyCare eBusiness Solutions at (866) 225-4356. For general cancellation inquiries, please contact the Cancellation Department at (800) 458-7070.
- $250 on any claims under the Galpin Total Care Warranty.