GALPIN USED CAR DIFFERENCE
NOW INCLUDES MOTORTREND CERTIFIED USED CARS*
Galpin Motors is the only new car franchise dealer in Southern California selected by MotorTrend to be their partner. With MotorTrend Certified, Galpin’s used cars are better than ever. We would like to extend our appreciation to our customers by offering peace of mind with MotorTrend Certified Vehicles. Cars are now better than ever and we would like to help keep yours in the best possible condition!
GALPIN USED CAR DIFFERENCE ALSO INCLUDES
For complete confidence in your used car purchase, we provide 3 vehicle history reports.
176-POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION
ON EVERY USED VEHICLE!
Before any used vehicle is offered for sale at Galpin, it must first pass a rigorous 176-point inspection by a Factory Certified Technician to ensure ultimate driving reliability and safety. If it doesn’t pass, it doesn’t go on our lot.
WE WILL NEVER SELL YOU
- Vehicles with an open recall
- Vehicles with total miles unknown
- Salvage Title Vehicle
- Branded Title Vehicle
- Up to 100,000 miles
- Current model year +11
- Excludes vehicles covered under a manufacturer certified pre-owned (CPO) program warranty
- Current and prior model year service loaners, unwinds, demonstrators, and executive vehicles
- Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes-SLR, McLaren, Panoz, Rolls-Royce
- Vans and trucks with GVW greater than 14,000 pounds
- Vehicles used for commercial purposes, including but not limited to:
- Government vehicles, including but not limited to fire and police services, and other
- Emergency uses
- Pick-up and delivery service
- Company pool use or business travel when the vehicle is used by more than one driver
- Service or repair calls
- Route work
- Job site activities
- Farming or ranching
- Plowing snow for hire
- Towing or repair operations
- Taxi, livery, rental or limousine
- Vehicles with non-standard equipment installed specifically to facilitate commercial use
- Vehicles modified and/or used for competitive driving, racing, on- or off-road or principally for off-road use
MTC Limited Warranty contracts are not cancelable because they are provided to the customer at no charge. Extended VSC contracts are cancelable and should be initiated by the selling dealer via https://online.easycare.com.
The contract holder will need to provide the following documents:
- A signed request from the contract holder indicating they wish to cancel
- A federal odometer statement or notarized affidavit verifying mileage at the time of requestIf repossessed, a copy of the repossession papers
- If totaled, a copy of the insurance company’s verification of loss
- If lien has been paid, a copy of the discharge of lien from the lienholder
- If applicable, an unwind letter signed by dealer personnel
The above noted documents will need to be retained by the issuing dealer. Upon processing of submitted cancellation request, the issuing dealer will receive the refund. The issuing dealer is to then reimburse the contract holder or lienholder (if lien has not been satisfied).
For additional cancellation terms and conditions, which includes state-specific cancellation language, please refer to the service contract application.
For online assistance with processing a cancellation request, please contact EasyCare eBusiness Solutions at (866) 225-4356. For general cancellation inquiries, please contact the Cancellation Department at (800) 458-7070.