2016 Honda Civic
Call Now For Updated 2016 Civic Specials.
Request Your Civic Quote!
Available Trim Levels & Options
The new 2016 Civic includes the following trim levels:
- LX: Integrated rear window antenna, projector-beam halogen headlights with auto-on/off, map lights, and cruise control
- EX: One-touch power moonroof, Smart Entry, heated side mirrors, and folding 60/40 split rear seat
- EX-T: Fog Lights, body-colored decklid spoiler, fin-type roof-mounted antenna, and heated front seats
- EX-L: Driver's seat with eight-way power adjustments, automatic-dimming rearview mirror, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and leather-wrapped shift knob
- Touring: Integrated side mirror turn signal indicators, LED headlights, and heated outboard rear seats
2016 Honda Civic Dealer Serving Los Angeles
The new 2016 Honda Civic is built for the needs of growing families, road warriors, marathon commuters, and weekend adventurers alike. The standard model comes equipped with a capable 158 horsepower 2.0-liter inline-4 engine that gets an impressive EPA-estimated 31 city and 41 highway MPG when paired with the available Continuously Variable Transmission. The EX-T and higher trims feature a speedier 174 horsepower 1.5-liter turbocharged engine, perfect for those looking for a more aggressive ride. While the standard model is loaded with gadgets and features like Bluetooth® compatibility and USB-audio, optional upgrades such as the Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Road Departure Mitigation, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Honda LaneWatch™ offer the best in safety features.
Los Angeles shoppers come to Galpin Honda in San Fernando to test drive 2016 Honda Civic today.
The 2016 Honda Civic comes loaded with great interior features like power door locks with auto-lock and illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls. The car also sports an automatic climate control system standard and upgrades to a dual-zone automatic climate control system in the EX-T trim and higher models.
All 2016 Honda Civic Sedan models feature the convenient push-to-release fuel filler door which is paired with a capless fuel filler. The car also features body-colored door handles, Vehicle Stability Assist™ with Traction Control and integrated LED light bar tail lights standard.
Directions To Our Dealership in San Fernando, CA
Please Click on one of the links below or Call Us at (818) 837-6100 for directions to our dealership.Directions From Los Angeles Directions From North Hollywood Directions From Sherman Oaks Directions From Woodland Hills
 Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.